To connect a Digital Retailer account to your Movies Anywhere account:
- Tap your Profile Pic, then tap the Settings (gear) icon
On website: Click the arrow next to the Profile name and select "Settings"
- Select "Manage Retailers"
- Select the Digital Retailer account you would like to connect
- You will be guided to your selected Digital Retailer to complete the process. Follow all on-screen instructions to connect your accounts
- Return to Movies Anywhere and go to "Manage Retailers" in your Settings to confirm that your accounts are connected
Only one Movies Anywhere account can be connected with one account at each connected Digital Retailer at any one time. These accounts may be individually disconnected by you at any time. However, an individual Digital Retailer account to which a Movies Anywhere account is connected cannot be switched to a different account with such Digital Retailer more than once in any 180 day period.
Connecting your Digital Retailer account syncs all your eligible movie titles between Movies Anywhere and your connected Digital Retailer. The movies in your Digital Retailer account are subject to the terms and conditions of that service.
Registration with a Digital Retailer is required in order to successfully connect your Movies Anywhere account with that Digital Retailer. Each Digital Retailer’s terms and conditions, including eligibility requirements, apply to your creation and use of an account with that Digital Retailer. To learn more about each Digital Retailer’s terms and conditions, please visit:
Note: You can only connect to iTunes from an iOS device or a Windows or Mac computer with iTunes installed.