To restrict movie streaming or the ability to save movies for offline viewing on a device based on movie rating, simply update the ratings filter for a specific profile and lock it to that particular device.
- Open the Movies Anywhere settings
- Select "Add Profile" if no additional profiles exists or "Switch Profile" if you wish to restrict ratings on an existing profile
- Select "Edit" on the profile you wish to update the ratings filter
- Slide the ratings filter to define what movies can be viewed by that profile, and tap on "Save Changes"
- Switch to that profile by selecting it
- Tap on "Lock Profile" on the top right corner, and tap "Continue"
This locks the profile to the device and you can only change profiles by logging out and back in again. These restrictions will only apply to feature length movies. They will not apply to bonus features or movie trailers.