To delete a movie previously saved for offline viewing:
- Sign in to your Movies Anywhere account
- Tap "My Movies"
- Select the "My Saved Movies" tab
- Tap "Manage" in the top right corner
- Tap the trash can icon next to the saved movie you'd like to delete
Deleting a partially downloaded movie from an iOS device:
If a partially downloaded movie does not appear in the My Saved Movies section in the Movies Anywhere app, you can still delete it by taking the following steps.
- From the Home menu, tap "Settings"
- Select "General"
- Go to "iPhone (or iPad) Storage"
- Scroll down to and select "Movies" (Anywhere)
- In the "Downloaded Videos" section, swipe left on the movie and select "Delete"
NOTE: Removing saved movies from a device doesn't remove the movie from your My Movies collection or connected Digital Retailers. You can always choose to save the movie again or stream it on your device.