To delete a movie previously saved for offline viewing:
- Sign in to your Movies Anywhere account
- Tap "My Movies"
- Select the "My Saved Movies" tab
- Tap "Manage" in the top right corner
- Tap the trash can icon next to the saved movie you'd like to delete
Deleting a partially downloaded movie from an iOS device:
If a partially downloaded movie does not appear in the My Saved Movies section in the Movies Anywhere app, you can still delete it by taking the following steps.
- From the Home menu, tap "Settings"
- Select "General"
- Go to "iPhone (or iPad) Storage"
- Scroll down to and select "Movies" (Anywhere)
- In the "Downloaded Videos" section, swipe left on the movie and select "Delete"
NOTE: Removing saved movies from a device doesn't remove the movie from your My Movies collection or connected Digital Retailers. You can always choose to save the movie again or stream it on your device.
Article is closed for comments.