On iOS devices:
- Sign in to your Movies Anywhere account and select “More” in the bottom right corner
- Select "My Saved Movies"
- Tap the trash can icon next to the saved movie you'd like to delete
Deleting a partially downloaded movie from an iOS device:
If a partially downloaded movie does not appear in the My Saved Movies section in the Movies Anywhere app, you can still delete it by taking the following steps.
- From the Home menu, tap Settings
- Select General
- Go to iPhone (or iPad) Storage
- Scroll down to and select Movies (Anywhere)
- In the Downloaded Videos section, swipe left on the movie and select Delete
On Android devices:
Saved movies are handled and stored within the Google Play Movies & TV app on your device.
- Open the Google Play Movies & TV app
- Tap the "Menu" icon and choose "My Movies"
- Swipe to select "My Movies"
- Select the movie you want to remove
- Tap the "Menu" icon and choose "Remove from device"
Note: Removing saved movies from a device doesn't remove the movie from your library or connected Digital Retailers. You can always choose to save the movie again or stream it on your device.