Movies saved for offline viewing through the Movies Anywhere app to your compatible device will default to whichever quality you purchased from the relevant Digital Retailer.
Currently, the ability to save movies for offline viewing is not offered through the Movies Anywhere website or TV connected devices.
NOTE: The quality (HD, SD) of a downloaded movie to an Android device is set in the Google Play Movies and TV app settings, NOT in the Movies Anywhere app.
To adjust the resolution quality of downloaded movies:
- In Movies Anywhere app, tap "More"
- Select "My Saved Movies"
- Tap "Manage" in the top right corner
- Tap the drop down menu in the top right corner and select HD or Standard
- Launch the "Google Movies & TV" app
- Tap and the menu icon in the top right corner and select "Settings"
- Scroll down and tap "Quality"; make your new selection of HD or SD