Movies Anywhere does not directly handle transactions for movies, but provides a convenient way to purchase movies directly from a connected digital retailer. You can purchase movies through Movies Anywhere* on mobile or tablet devices, as well as MoviesAnywhere.com by following the steps below:
- Go to the page of the movie you wish to purchase and select the See Retailers button
- Pick the digital retailer you would like to purchase the movie from
- iOS Devices: Movies can only be purchased through iTunes when using an iOS device.
- Amazon Devices: Movies can only be purchased through Prime Video when using an Amazon device.
- Android TV: Movies can only be purchased through Google Play/YouTube when using an Android TV. Please make sure you are logged into the Google Play/YouTube account synced to your Movies Anywhere account prior to making a purchase.
- Xfinity: Only Xfinity video subscribers can purchase movies through the Xfinity video service.
- Verizon Fios TV: Only Verizon Fios TV subscribers can purchase movies through the Verizon Fios TV service.
- DIRECTV: Only DIRECTV subscribers can purchase movies through the DIRECTV service.
- Follow the steps provided by your selected digital retailer
- If you do not have a Movies Anywhere account, you will be prompted to create one and connect your selected digital retailer
- You must be a U.S. resident, age 13 and older to create a Movies Anywhere account
- After completing your purchase with the selected digital retailer, return to Movies Anywhere to watch your movie
On occasion, movies that were previously available may become unavailable for purchase through Movies Anywhere. If you had previously purchased a movie where this is the case, it will remain in your My Movies collection and flow between your connected digital retailers. If you had not already purchased the movie before it became unavailable, the details page for that movie will not include a See Retailers button and the movie will not appear in Movies Anywhere search results. For more information about the availability of the movie in question, please contact the studio that owns the distribution rights.
Terms and Conditions
To learn more about each Digital Retailer’s terms and conditions, please visit: