If you're running into issues with the Movies Anywhere app on a supported streaming device or Smart TV, try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Check your connection speed: Test the speed of your connection from another device on the same network. To stream video, you will need a high-speed connection with a minimum download speed of 3 Mbps.
- Power cycle your devices: Restart or power cycle your device, modem, and router and try using the Movies Anywhere app again.
- Reduce traffic on your network: Try minimizing the number of devices on your internet connection when using Movies Anywhere to increase bandwidth for streaming.
- Try a wired connection: For the best performance, try connecting your device to your home network with an Ethernet cable.
- Update your Movies Anywhere app and device: Ensure that you are running the latest version of the Movies Anywhere app and the latest operating system for your device.
For additional troubleshooting tips, please visit the Help Center for your specific streaming device or Smart TV: