If a movie seems to be missing from your library, first, make sure the title is available in Movies Anywhere. All available movies can be found within the Explore section by browsing categories and genres. You can also Search for a movie by selecting the magnifying glass icon.
Movies Anywhere currently supports movies from the following participating studios, but not all movies from these participating studios are eligible for Movies Anywhere. Check back regularly as our movie catalog and list of participating studios changes:
- Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
- Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
NOTE: The following link features a list of movie titles that are NOT eligible for Movies Anywhere. If the movie appears on this list, it will NOT be available in Movies Anywhere:
If the movie is available in Movies Anywhere, try the following steps to have the title appear in your Movies Anywhere library:
- Sign out of your Movies Anywhere account, then sign in
- Make sure you are logged into the correct Movies Anywhere account
- Delete, then reinstall the Movies Anywhere app
- From a computer, sign into Movies Anywhere from a different browser
- Disconnect, then reconnect the retailer your movie should be transferring from