If a movie appears to be missing from your My Movies collection, first, make sure the title is available in Movies Anywhere. All available movies can be found within the Explore section by browsing categories and genres.
You can also Search for a movie by selecting the icon.
Movies Anywhere currently supports movies from the following participating studios, but not all movies from these participating studios are eligible for Movies Anywhere. Check back regularly as our movie catalog and list of participating studios changes:
- Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
- Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
NOTE: The following link features a list of some popular movie titles that are NOT eligible for Movies Anywhere. If the movie appears on this list, it will NOT be available in Movies Anywhere:
If the movie is available in Movies Anywhere, try the following steps to have the title appear in your Movies Anywhere collection:
- Sign out of your Movies Anywhere account, then sign in
- Make sure you are logged into the correct Movies Anywhere account
- Disconnect, then reconnect the retailer your movie should be transferring from
Comcast/Xfinity: Customers who have recently moved Comcast service to a new address or have changed their Xfinity password may need to unlink and relink their account in order to access Movies Anywhere again.
If your eligible movie is still missing, please contact us for assistance:
- Phone: (833) 466-8438
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: If you’re on a desktop computer, you can live chat with a Movies Anywhere agent by choosing the Chat option below.