If a movie appears to be missing from your My Movies collection, first, make sure the title is available in Movies Anywhere. All available movies can be found within the Home section by browsing categories and genres. You can also Search for a movie by selecting the icon.
If the movie is available in Movies Anywhere, try the following steps to have the title appear in your Movies Anywhere collection:
- Sign out of your Movies Anywhere account, then sign back in
- Make sure you are logged into the correct Movies Anywhere account
- Disconnect, then reconnect the retailer your movie should be transferring from
NOTE: Comcast/Xfinity customers who have recently moved Comcast service to a new address or have changed their Comcast/Xfinity password may need to unlink and relink their account in order to access Movies Anywhere again.
If your eligible movie is still missing, please contact us for assistance:
- Phone: (833) 466-8438
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: If you’re on a desktop computer, you can live chat with an agent by selecting the Chat option below.