IMPORTANT: All of the following steps must be taken to complete the process, including contacting the Disney Movies Anywhere support team.
If you have multiple Disney Movies Anywhere accounts and would like to import them all to your Movies Anywhere account, or if you accidentally connected the wrong account to Movies Anywhere, please complete the following steps:
1. Connect one of your Disney Movies Anywhere accounts to Movies Anywhere:
Movies Anywhere app
- Open the Movies Anywhere settings
- Select "Manage Retailers"
- Scroll to the bottom; under the Disney Movies Anywhere option, select "Import Library Now"
- Enter your Disney Movies Anywhere account credentials
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the import
- From MoviesAnywhere.com, log in and click on your name in the top right
- In the drop down menu, select "Migrate DMA Account"
- Log in to your Disney Movies Anywhere account to import your library into Movies Anywhere
2. Contact Disney Movies Anywhere directly to complete the process:
Disney Movies Anywhere Support
Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4:30PM (PST)