Movies redeemed at Movies Anywhere or connected digital retailers prior to November 14, 2017, using a standard definition (SD) digital code were being incorrectly recorded as high definition (HD) transactions. These codes redeemed before November 14, 2017 in Movies Anywhere will remain in HD.
Starting November 14, 2017, all new SD transactions will be properly recorded as SD transactions. If you are unsure as to whether your digital movie code is SD or HD, please contact the customer care team for the specific studio that issued your digital movie code.
- Disney, including Lucasfilm, Marvel, and Pixar: Visit https://www.disneystudioshelp.com/contact-dch.html
- Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 860-2878
- Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp.: Email email@example.com or call (888) 223-4369
- Universal: Visit https://www.uphe.com/contact-support
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.: Visit https://digitalsupport.warnerbros.com/hc/requests/new