In order to register for a Movies Anywhere account, you must be 13 years of age or older and a resident of the United States, all U.S. territories, or the U.S. associated states of the Federated States of Micronesia and Palau, provided that the Movies Anywhere Service is subject to availability of Digital Retailers and Movies Anywhere Content.
If you meet these eligibility requirements and you are still unable to register for an account, try the following:
- Make sure your internet connection is fast and stable
- If using wi-fi, move closer to your wireless router
- Try registering using a different browser or from a different device
- Clear your browser cache and cookies
- Restart your device and relaunch the Movies Anywhere app
- Restart your wireless router and modem
- Disable any VPN or proxy services in your device settings
If after taking these steps you are still unable to complete registration, please contact your internet service provider to determine if your IP address is associated with proxy or VPN use.
If your internet service provider has confirmed your IP address is associated with a permitted location and you are still unable to register for an account, the Movies Anywhere Support team is here to help. Please call or email to contact a Movies Anywhere Agent:
NOTE: If you’re on a desktop or a browser on your mobile device, you can live chat with a Movies Anywhere agent by choosing the option below