Some users have reported seeing the following errors when attempting to play a movie from My Saved Movies on an iOS device without an internet connection:
"The operation could not be completed."
"Licensing Error: There was a problem getting licensing for this video."
The Movies Anywhere team is aware of the issue and actively working on a solution. When this issue is resolved, this article will be updated.
In the meantime, the following steps may help resolve the issue:
- Sign in to your Movies Anywhere account
- Tap "My Movies"
- Select the "My Saved Movies" tab
- Tap "Manage" in the top right corner
- Tap the trash can icon next to the saved movie you'd like to delete
- Go back to "My Movies", select the movie again and tap "Save Offline"
- Once download is complete, go to "My Saved Movies" and play a few seconds of the movie with an active internet connection. You should be able to play the saved movie again later without an internet connection.