The following error(s) appear when attempting to play a movie from Saved Movies on an iOS device without an internet connection:
- "The operation could not be completed."
- "Licensing Error: There was a problem getting licensing for this video."
- "Cannot Parse"
To resolve this issue:
- Sign in to your Movies Anywhere account
- Tap "My Movies"
- Select the "Saved Movies" tab
- Tap the "Manage" button
- Tap the trash can icon next to the saved movie you'd like to delete
- Go back to "My Movies", select the movie again and tap "Save Offline"
- Once download is complete, go to "Saved Movies" and play a few seconds of the movie with an active internet connection. You should be able to play the saved movie again later without an internet connection.
Article is closed for comments.