If the movie you purchased should have included a Digital Copy code, but the code is:
- Already redeemed
IMPORTANT: If you have a VPN (Virtual Private Network), please turn it off before redeeming your digital copy code.
Please contact the distributor of the movie directly for assistance. If you are unsure what studio distributed the movie, check the back cover or spine of the DVD or Blu-ray case and look for the studio logo.
Movies Anywhere is currently supporting certain movies from the following studios:
- Disney, including Lucasfilm, Marvel, and Pixar: Visit https://www.disneystudioshelp.com/contact-dch.html
- Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.: Email email@example.com or call (800) 860-2878
- Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp.: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 223-4369
- Universal: Visit https://www.uphe.com/contact-support
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.: Email https://digitalsupport.warnerbros.com/hc/requests/new
NOTE: If you receive an error that the code was already redeemed, please contact us and include the Digital Copy code so that we may investigate the issue.
If you are attempting to redeem a valid Digital Copy code and you receive an error message stating the code is not valid or recognized, please try the following:
- Ensure the insert indicates that the code is for a digital movie (i.e., not a Studio Rewards Program code)
- Review and reenter each letter and/or number in the code carefully. Some letters and numbers may appear similar in print (for example, “0” and “O“ or “X” and “K”)
If you are still having difficulty redeeming your valid digital code, the Movies Anywhere Support team is here to help. Please contact us and include the Digital Copy code so that we may investigate the issue.