If a movie currently in your Movies Anywhere collection is missing from your connected Digital Retailer account, first confirm the following:
- You are logged into the Digital Retailer account that is connected to your Movies Anywhere account
- The movie is missing from the “Purchased” or “Owned” section of your Digital Retailer account and not the Storefront
- The Digital Retailer supports or carries the version of the movie title in question (some Digital Retailers may not carry all movies or all versions of every movie)
If the movie is available from the Digital Retailer and it appears in your Movies Anywhere collection:
- Sign out of your Movies Anywhere account, then sign back in
- Make sure you are logged into the Movies Anywhere account that is connected to your Digital Retailer account
- Disconnect, then reconnect to the Digital Retailer account where your movie should appear
NOTE: Movie titles purchased in SD (Standard Definition) will not transfer to or appear in DIRECTV Digital Retailer accounts.
If your eligible movie is still missing, please contact us for assistance:
- Phone: (833) 466-8438
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: If you’re on a desktop computer, you can live chat with a Movies Anywhere agent by choosing the Chat option below.
Article is closed for comments.