If the movie you purchased should have included a Digital Copy code, but the code is:
Please contact the distributor of the movie directly for assistance:
- Sony Pictures Entertainment:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 860-2878
- Universal Pictures (including DreamWorks and Illumination Entertainment):
- The Walt Disney Studios (including Disney, Pixar, Twentieth Century Studios, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm):
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.:
If you are unsure what studio distributed the movie, check the back cover or spine of the DVD or Blu-ray case and look for the studio logo.
Movies Anywhere is currently supporting certain movies from the following studios:
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Universal Pictures (including DreamWorks and Illumination Entertainment)
- The Walt Disney Studios (including Disney, Pixar, Twentieth Century Studios, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm)
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
For a list of movies that are not eligible for Movies Anywhere, click here.
If you are attempting to redeem a valid Digital Copy code and you receive an error message stating the code is not valid or recognized, please try the following:
- Ensure the insert indicates that the code is for a digital movie (i.e., not a Studio Rewards Program code)
- Review and reenter each letter and/or number in the code carefully. Some letters and numbers may appear similar in print (for example, “0” and “O“ or “X” and “K”)
If you are still having difficulty redeeming your valid digital code, the Movies Anywhere Support team is here to help. Please contact us (include the Digital Copy code) for assistance.